AVERTVHD DUET LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

How is the latency with something like this? Ubuntu Edit question Assignee: I am still looking for sane HDMI capture devices for the project that spawned this, I just could not find any decent proof that these drivers existed. That is awesome, and would be something I would try and do right now, if I hadn't got rid of my cable subscription in favour of over-the-air Freeview I'm in the UK. Would this be because of the firmware? What is the purpose of something like this?
Uploader: Doujin
Date Added: 1 November 2011
File Size: 30.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78320
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I figured the manufacturer does not care. But the driver shows as installed fine, any ideas? It would be fair duuet convert back to the original color space for the comparison.

Besides the verticality of the market. Thanks for the reply.

Post navigation

Does this work with encrypted video? None Link to a FAQ.

You could potentially be capturing a raw 4 to 18 Gbps stream. Any capture devices you know that are decent?

Had a "Linux averrtvhd label on the product site, but with license issuesand needs to be patched for kernel 2. The trademarks of AVerMedia may not be used without express permission. HDMI itself is also some network protocol dangerous superficial knowledge.

AVerMedia is occasionally explicitly Linux friendly, though most support has been written without their input and we cannot count on their help in resolving problems. Seems to be similar to A but A includes S-Video connector. It can be configured to record to its internal SSD or stream to popular liinux sources.

Avermedia m and ngene driver – Kernel Labs

Hardware components are Afatech and NXP. And of course they aren't upstream.

Nicely out of the box. However, AVerMedia will not disseminate the contents of the information database to other individuals or companies.

I installed the linux-firmware-nonfree 1. If you have any technical problems after downloading the software, AVerMedia recommends users to ask for help directly from your PC manufacturers or distributors who sell the equipment or devices.

Does my device now have a driver?? AverMedia A

The method in the link gives you the raw HDMI stream, which you can containerize to play in VLC and the like, but you wind up with lunux pretty large files. Can you help with this problem?

In ubuntu I had to omit the firetv driver by liunx. I would assume it's pretty much real time when dealing with the raw data, encoding could add some latency. DRM is driving me away from services like that and I'd rather just stop using them than buy another TV.

When I run make as root, I get: It would avertvjd absolutely awesome if this card becomes fully supported. It's all about tradeoffs really. Provide an answer of your own, or ask Todd Jasinski for more information if necessary.

AverMedia AverTV HD Duet TV Tuner help

So you have to design a more complex chip and PCB. I saw something that on ehow that said it did too, but never tried it. I concur with the other commenter that devices with an upstream driver --such as the UVC driver-- are the way to go. June 25, at 9: Therefore this will be quite handy for mythtv, eventually. Maybe someone was able to make some drivers since then.

Comments